Doggles dog goggles are designed to protect dog's eyes from the sun's harmful rays, flying debris, wind, rocks, or bugs. Your dog can't tell you his eyes hurt, so be proactive and help your dog help its own eyes.
Why We Love It:Dogs need UV protection just as humans do, and if your dog is out and about with you, your dog should be wearing Doggles eyewear to protect its eyes from harmful UV rays! Doggles are designed just for dogs with a deeper lens cup (because dogs have protruding eyes), wide nose bridge (because dogs have really big noses), foam padding around the entire frame, and soft adjustable head and chin straps.Doggles also come recommended by Vet Ophthalmologists to protect their patients in all types of situations and also after some types of eye surgery. And don't forget that these Chrome Frame and Smoke Color Lens Doggles are in the height of dog fashion!Sizing Information:
- The lenses are 100% UV protection, shatterproof, and anti-fog
- The frames are made of rubber and are super flexible.
- The deep lens cup keeps the lens away from the eye, preventing potentially dangerous rubbing or hitting of the eye.
- Doggles are worn by working dogs all over the world such as K9 Units, Border Patrol dogs, and Search & Rescue dogs.
- These ILS goggles have interchangeable lenses!
Weight: 1-10 lbs (.5-5 kgs)
Frame Size: 3.5" (8.9 cm)
Head Strap: 5-13" (13-33 cm)
Chin Strap: 3-7" (8-17 cm)
Breed example: Chihuahua, Pomeranian, Yorkie
Weight: 9-25 lbs (4-12 kgs)
Frame Size: 4.75" (12.1 cm)
Head Strap: 12-20" (30-50 cm)
Chin Strap: 4-8" (10-20 cm)
Breed example: Beagle, Westie, Jack Russell, Cavalier King Charles
Weight: 20-60 lbs (9-27 kgs)
Frame Size: 5.5" (14 cm)
Head Strap: 15-25" (38-63 cm)
Chin Strap: 5-11" (13-28 cm)
Breed example: Dalmation, Border Collie, Australian Shepherd
Weight: 50-100 lbs (22-45 kg)
Frame: 6.38" (16.2 cm)
Head Strap: 18-30" (46-76 cm)
Chin Strap: 7-16" (15-38 cm)
Breed example: German Shepherd, Labrador Retriever, Boxer
The frame is the measurement from one corner of the frame to the other (outside corner of the eye to the outside corner of the eye across the face).
The longest strap measurement is length fully stretched.
Please keep in mind that breeds vary by size and that the breeds above are examples, you should go by the size and weight of your dog. The weight and frame measurements are the most important measurements. If you have any questions regarding size, please call customer service and they will be happy to assist you.
Important Sizing Note: The following measurements are the dimensions of the actual product, not of the pet they fit. After measuring your pet, make sure all measurements fit within the following dimensions (with a little room to spare in the chest and neck).
- Pets Weighing: 1lbs.-10lbs.
- Nose Bridge Width: 0.75"
- Pets Weighing: 9lbs.-25lbs.
- Width: 2"
- Head Strap: 8"-11" Chin Strap: 5"-8 Lens Width: 4.5" "
- Nose Bridge Width: 0.75"
- Pets Weighing: 20lbs.-60lbs.
- Width: 2.25"
- Head Strap: 9.5"-16.5" Chin Strap: 7"-9.5" Lens Width: 5.5"
- Nose Bridge Width: 1.25"
- Pets Weighing: 50lbs.-100lbs.
- Width: 2.5"
- Head Strap: 11"-17" Chin Strap: 7.5"-11"Lens Width: 6.25"